Welcome to Homeschool World visitors, and readers of Practical Homeschooling Magazine!
To take advantage of this very special offer on Old Western Culture, simply add any Old Western Culture product (except live class add-ons), and use code: PHM25. This coupon is valid until February 15th, so take advantage of this offer today!
Watch Overview Video
Listen to what other homeschool parents have to say!
- Old Western Culture is part of Cathy Duffy’s 102 Top Picks for Homeschool Curriculum (2015). Read the full review HERE.
- Read dozens of reviews from mom’s at The Old Schoolhouse Magazine HERE.
- We’re slowly compiling reviews people send us HERE as well.
Preview the curriculum for yourself HERE.
How does Old Western Culture work?
Each Unit includes (click for a sample):
– Video course with 12 lectures
– Student Workbook with Answer Key
– Full color “Guide to the Art” booklet
– 2 exams (A & B option) with Answer Key
– 9 week recommended schedule
– Reader (includes all assigned original works)
From the moment you start the first video lesson, Wes Callihan guides you each step of the way! At the end of every lesson, a reading assignment is given along with guidance about the reading and what to look for in the text as you read. Between video lessons, students spend time reading the original works answering questions in the student workbook along the way. Each quarter assignes a short essay to help solidify the ideas they are learning. An A and; B exam allows students to practice before their final exam, and a Teacher’s Guide and Answer Key to the exam is included for parents or self-taught students. We greatly encourage parents to use this curriculum with their children for their own benefit and enjoyment!
Get Started Today!
To take advantage of the very special offer on Old Western Culture, simply add any Old Western Culture product (except live class add-ons), and use code: PHM25. This coupon is valid until 02/15/2016, so take advantage of this offer today!